To apply for a teaching position at St. Joseph’s Secondary School, please download the standard application form by clicking at the end of this post.
- Applications are required to be submitted by post, the Application Form must be sent to the Principal’s address as specified in the advertisement.
- The completed form must arrive at the specified postal address on or before the date and time stated in the advertisement. Late applications will neither be accepted nor considered.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Enclose Teaching Council Registration
- Applicants should NOT enclose/attach a separate letter of application or enclose/attach a Curriculum Vitae.
- The successful candidate will be required to present original documents in relation to teaching/other qualifications prior to appointment.